Monday, June 11, 2012

Stampin' Up Convention 2012

A few weeks ago I met up with my sister Chantell in Canberra Australia at the Stampin' Up Convention.  We had a fantastic time meeting heaps of other women crazy about stamping just like us!  
But the best thing of all was spending time with Chantell.
 This Years theme was I am......!
 The beautiful crisp mornings are perfect for a walk.
 And even a run.
 The view from our apartment was fantastic!
 No Chance of being stuck for ideas here.  In fact it's a little over whelming 
 Chantell and I spent quite a bit of time looking at these boards.
 Here are the girls from Klass Act whom I shared the apartment with.
It was just wonderful meeting the lovely ladies from JAI.

3 comments:

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

WOW you are right the view from the hotel was beautiful!!!
It's great to hear that you had a fab time with your Chantell :)

It was so lovely to meet you
xoxox

crazykim said...

WOW lookie at my two besties -- you both look stunning and you look like you had a awesome time together. Chantell you sure can see all your hard work has paid off. xxxx

Anonymous said...

Yay - we did have fun aye? And I agree convention was Fabulous - so many wonderful things to see and take in. So many wonderful ladies and friends to meet. But best of all was sharing it with you. Love love x x x