Sunday, July 20, 2014

Girls weekend away.


I Had a fantastic weekend away with the lovely ladies I work with.  It's great to get away from the city and laugh till your stomach hurts.  
Tigger ready for bed.

We ate so much! Many hands make yummy food!

With wild weather outside were warm and cozy inside.

Don't you just love a warm fire place.

Sunday the weather cleared long enough for some fresh air and a walk on the beach.  
The cold air refreshing after being stuck inside.
Emmanuelle enjoys the view.



I can't help but be a little silly.  Maybe it's the wind.

The them for dinner was Mid winter christmas.  I couldn't help myself and had to make some christmas boxes.  I printed the score for silent night on vanilla card and used a medium oval with circle cut outs for the holly.



Thanks lovely ladies I am truly blessed to call you friends.  Love you guys.





No comments: