Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Steampunk .... Steam what??

 This weeks Just Add Ink challenge #546 is Just Add Steampunk.

I have to be honest I had no idea what steampunk was and had to Google it!  At first I was thinking Oh no way,  then I decided well it is a challenge and challenges are meant to take you out of your comfort zone now and again.  I'm still not sure if my card is Steampunk but here it is anyway.  I really like how it turned out.



I added Champagne coloured gemstones in the centre of each flower

I Didn't have anything much cog related so I found some images and used my Brother Scan and Cut machine (which I'm still working out how to use) to make the cogs I added.






2 comments:

Chantell Randall said...

Awesome Nadine.....that's one busty lady! Hee Hee. Love your little flowers and stamping on the corset. xx

Nikki Spencer said...

Love your feminine steampunk creation! The layers and elements work beautifully together. Lovely to have you join us at Just Add Ink Nadine. xx