Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Just add your favourite animal


 The Just Add Ink challenge is to add my favourite animal. Well that’s a hard task for someone who’s an animal lover like me. 

I love fancy fold cards and found the Triple Floating Diamond card tutorials on YouTube. I made a prototype out of plain paper first but it’s not a hard card to make so I really didn’t have to. 

I grew up on a small farm and every spring we had plenty of baby animals but by far my favourite were the lambs. 

So sheep it is!  I used a Sale a Bration set from SU Counting Sheep. 




These sheep make me smile.  I also used this fancy fold  with the Flowing Flowers set.  I used our little bird Tinsel as my inspiration with her many colours.



Tinsel

While I’m on the subject of animals. My friend recently lost both her elderly cats so I made her a sympathy card. 

She then asked me to make a thank you card for her vet. 






4 comments:

Chantell Randall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chantell Randall said...

Ohhh yeah lots of animals to see there Nadine. I love fancy folds too and this is a goodie. Lucky for me, you gave me one of these cards. Chantell XX

Nikki Spencer said...

Great lineup Nadine…your diamond fold is awesome, love the happy colours. Lovely to see you pop up in the gallery at JAI. Xx

Narelle Farrugia said...

Love these cards! The fancy fold you've used is terrific and really effective! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!