Friday, September 18, 2015

Just Add Ink challenge # 280 - Just add glimmer!

I'm rearranging my craft room so it is in a bit of a mess right now, but when I saw the JAI challenge this week I had to clear a space and get out the glitter paper. Now finding that paper was a bit of a mission in itself!

I just loved Wonder Woman as a kid and have been trying on outfits for a fancy dress party, one of which was a Wonder woman costume, so that's where the inspiration for this card came from.  I only used die cuts for the stars the rest I drew free hand and cut out.  



4 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

Super cute and Nadine, love the "Wonder Women" theme. Such a fun way to add glimmer..:0) Hope you're well and it's lovely to see you pop up at Just Add Ink. xx

Anonymous said...

Cool Nadine - great card!! I think Wonderwoman was the first lady who's figure impressed me. Wish they would do re-runs! x x

Christine Blain said...

Well, this is pretty darn clever! Awesome hand-cutting, and composition, on this great creation, Nadine. Glad you could join in the fun at Just Add Ink this week. x

Tina said...

lol, I have a superhero loving family, so I really love this card! Great use of the glimmer :) Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink.